i want these so bad but i just can’t bring myself to spend ten dollars on them ):
i recently bought an ipad and it is the best purchase i’ve made in awhile. after considering the nook and the kindle for a book reader i’m glad i made this choice. not only can i get on the internet and have access to all my bookmarks in literally seconds but i can watch up! whenever i want (: reading a book has never been more convenient, and for someone that drops the bookmark out of the book all the time it’s nice having an electronic bookmark that doesn’t budge! i can stream ABC television shows, watch netflix movies instantly, and play with my touchpets! haha it’s amazing (especially at 25% off). if anyone else is interested in getting one i can get 15% off of any of the models.
<3333 for apple.
- start making a list of the classes travis and i want to take, hopefully meet with an ACC advisor soon.
- call DPS and find out all the details for getting my license.
- paint my nails, i was thinking a sky blue kind of color.
- go bike riding with travis on saturday down the nature trails, only if the weather’s right though (it might rain all weekend!)
- i’m craving pocky, the strawberry kind. hopefully i can make it to HEB to pick some up.
- i want to buy a new necklace, i’m sick of the two or three i have.
come together- the beatles
i’m ready to squeeze in a trip to over texas soon <3 spending time with travis and my friends at an amusement park is the best.
if you want it, come and get it
crying out loud, the love that i was giving you was never in doubt
and if you feel it now; let go of your heart, let go of your head
and feel it now.
hmm, probably miss ellam from mcneil. i had her my freshman year for pre-ap world geography and she was awful. she hated every white person in the class and thought more about islamic culture than where anything in the world is located. i think i would cry if i ever had to sit through another class with her again. especially because she used to sit on the desk with her legs kind of open wearing no underwear. excuse me? are you crazy?
lay me down on your bed, legs crossed and tangled sheets, and cradle me as i drift off in slumber. that would make this night perfect.